We are looking for an Area Sales Manager
Who is Palital?
Palital Feed Additives is located in Velddriel and is part of the larger Arvesta group. As strong brand Palital we produce and sell sustainable feed additives for the livestock industry, which specifically promote the health of the animals and the production of animal products. The demand for these products is growing enormously worldwide! We are an internationally operating company with locations in Velddriel (the Netherlands) and Merksem (Belgium). Here, we continuously invest in new equipment, products, production processes and, of course, in our employees.
A job with responsibility...
Your mission? Achieving proportional, minimal targets for the defined geographical region derived from and in line with the company’s annual P&L budget plan.
- You are the company’s general representative and contact person (1st choice) within the defined geographical region.
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals.
- Initiating and personally executing budgeted sales operations and business activities.
- Maintain daily and close communication routine with customers, distributors, your team and other relevant contacts.
- Monitoring and follow-up of your team. Provide support when needed.
…You get a lot in return
- A challenging job across (inter)national borders.
- An attractive salary package in line with your competencies and responsibilities, complemented with a variable remuneration and a company car.
- A job full of learning and development opportunities. Besides sufficient professional training, you can choose from more than 120 online courses from day one.
Our ideal profile?
- Educated and now how in agricultural business and/or food and health business and/or equivalent.
- Has practical experience in sales & marketing of preferable feed/food additives, pharmaceuticals and/or feed/food ingredients or equivalent.
- A practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results.
- Has multi-lingual abilities, English (essential), Dutch, French, local (native) language(s).
- Is a true people manager and has strong organizational & prioritizing skills.
- Highly motivated to travel by an extension rate >50 of total working time.
Apply immediately or want to know more first?
CV and motivation to Roxanne (firstname.lastname@example.org). More info? Contact us via +32 (0)4 76 60 02 59